Looking for a cost-efficient HVAC system for your commercial customers or business premises? Consider ClimateMaster geothermal or water-source heat pumps. Among the industry’s most energy-efficient systems, this trusted brand offers sustainable solutions for all types of commercial environments. Cleaner indoor air and lower operating costs have led to the popularity of these heat pumps among builders, architects, business owners, facility managers, and HVAC contractors. Backed by over 50 years of stellar service and award-winning quality, choosing an environmentally-friendly heating and cooling system from ClimateMaster is a smart business decision.
7 Advantages of ClimateMaster Heat Pumps
- Range of installation options: A wide range of products caters to rooms of all sizes as well as large offices, educational facilities, and public spaces. You also have the choice of smartly-designed ducted and free-standing models to meet your space and design needs.
- Lower operating costs: These geothermal and water-source heat pumps present the lowest operating costs. The difference lies in their ability to recover otherwise wasted energy and use it in other parts of your facility.
- Reduced parts replacement expenses: Fewer moving parts in water-source (also known as water loop) and geothermal heat pumps reduce wear, consequently lowering your maintenance expenses.
- Easy maintenance: These heat pump units are easy to access both for routine maintenance and repair. The decentralized approach of individual units also prevents any single point of failure from shutting down the central system. Geothermal heat pumps have an added benefit— there is no boiler to maintain.
- Longer service life: While the average lifespan of these heat pumps is 20 years, many units are performing well even after 50 years.
- Greater comfort: Quieter operation and better indoor air quality improve occupant comfort and business productivity.
- Enhancing your LEED points: From sustainable design to building management controls and lower operating costs, the technologically-advanced heat pumps help maximize your LEED points.
Full Line of ClimateMaster Heat Pumps Available at Acme Refrigeration
Source your heat pumps at any of our 17 locations in Louisiana or our 1 location in Jackson, Mississippi. At Acme Refrigeration, we have a rich inventory of HVAC/R equipment, parts and supplies all under one roof. Our deep knowledge of geothermal and water-source solutions combines with our extensive experience in diverse commercial environments to match the right heat pump to fit your needs. Having worked with schools, colleges, hospitals, hotels, movie theatres and auditoriums, banks, correctional facilities and prisons—we are able to support the most complex installation and repair projects with equal ease.
If you are looking for heat pumps, or need quality HVAC/R products and parts, get in touch with us right away.
Doing business with us is convenient, easy and profitable. Once you have an account with us, one call or click is all it takes to place and pay for your order. If you need any assistance, we are always happy to help.
Contact Acme Refrigeration toll-free at 1-800-324-1258. You can also fill out the online form on this page and we will get back to you soon.